Livessavers Foundation is a non-profit organization, over the years, it has grown to be one of the largest organizations of its kind, with a staff of more than 500 employees, including analysts working to address the changing dynamics across the globe.
Livessavers seeks a Program officials to support the new Renewing Innovation Project (RAI). RAI brings together leaders in academia, industry, and government with events organized around public-private partnerships and concrete policy actions such as modernizing outdated patent and intellectual property laws, boosting competitiveness through standards-setting, and even reforming the immigration system. Given the vast advances in telecommunications, quantum computing, and the medical sciences made globally in the last decade alone.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential functions may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support the Director and three senior advisers in editing and drafting contents.
- Assist the Director in developing relevant visual content to be presented. This may include writing or editing with the Director and other designers.
- Assist in virtual event planning at Livessavers (and eventual in-person event planning). Provide support during events, which will include liaising with Livessavers Conferencing and AV teams.
- Join Zoom meetings as requested by the Director and take notes that will be shared among the Director and senior advisers.
- Oversees the project’s social media strategy conceptualization and implementation
- Innovates social media content and other creative ways of disseminating information and generating interest in the project
- Manages external communications, including maintenance of project’s contact list, sending of event invitations, and dissemination of program publications
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships within Livessavers with other programs, as well as with outside organizations when needed.
- Assist as needed on ad hoc projects or requests, as directed.
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to, edit, do research for, and produce high quality written materials, ideally analytical reports with policy recommendations.
- Must possess interest in policy.
- Qualitative research skills are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products is required.
- Working proficiency in social media like Twitter, Facebook, others.
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Experience planning and executing public and private events.
- Sound judgment and impeccable integrity, positive attitude, and creative outlook.
- Ability to operate under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from constituency groups, media, governmental entities, and the general public, including senior-level representatives. Government, international organizations, and foreign governments.
- Must possess a self-starting, entrepreneurial mind-set and be able to work well independently and in teams.
- Candidates should possess sound judgment and impeccable integrity, positive attitude and creative outlook.
- Ability to interact with and respond to questions from a range of individuals with diverse interests, backgrounds, and dispositions; and to have a sense of humour.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.